Monday, July 2, 2007

Oh, happy day

Indiana Jones is coming back into my life sometime in the spring/summer of '08. I actually squealed with delight when I saw this production photo - proof that they really are making a fourth one. I CANNOT wait! It's a good thing when Joe and I were dating that no whip-cracking, antiquity hunting archaeologist ever ran into me, because things might've turned out very differently... Just to clarify, it's Indy I have the crush on, not Harrison Ford. And also, I'd just like to say that when I'm 64, I hope I look as good as he does.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you clarify that it is the character, not the person playing the character that you are crushing on. I do think Harrison Ford has aged well, he is such a mans man...whatever that means. I am psyched too!